Top Seven Reasons to Choose Dentistry at Vitality Health
1. Our Philosophy.
To provide you with all viable options for comprehensive dentistry in the most conservative, least invasive manner possible. We offer an integrated approach to treatment which incorporates the benefits of conventional, neuromuscular and cosmetic dentistry. Your customized solution is always designed to provide functional as well as esthetic benefits,
2. Full Spectrum Dentistry
The complete range of dental services is offered at Dentistry at Vitality Health which include family, cosmetic and implant dentistry. These services include cleanings and preventative care (“cleanings”), Invisalign, crowns, bridges, full mouth reconstruction, smile makeovers, wisdom tooth extraction, orthodontics (braces), root canal treatments, and the full range of dental implant (from surgery to final restoration) solutions, featuring Immediate and Computer guided implant placement
3. An Experienced Team.
Our team is led by Dr. Raj Singh, a University of Toronto graduate who founded this facility in 1995. Dr Singh has over 33 years experience in General and Cosmetic dentistry and over 23 years in Implant, Neuromuscular and CAD CAM Dentistry. He is supported by a highly experienced team of dentists, restorative hygienists, hygienists, certified dental assistants, lab technicians and treatment coordinators. Each member of our team has specialized training in their area of expertise.
4. Everything Under One Roof.
A beautiful facility comprehensively equipped and dedicated exclusively to Dentistry. We have a complete facility dedicated and equipped with technology to provide you with all of the benefits of modern dentistry. We have recently extensively renovated our facility to ensure that we offer you all of the most current techniques and technology available. Along with our in-house CBCT scanner and complete dental lab this means zero travel time (between different specialists), fewer appointments, less cost, quicker turnaround time and more convenience for you.
5. Digital Technology and Techniques
As one of the first dental centers in Canada to adopt and extensively incorporate digital technology in virtually all aspects of treatment, Dentistry at Vitality provides an experience and service that is customized to your needs and utilizes the remarkable advances of digital technology to ensure that you have Quicker, Easier and more Precise treatment.
- Digital treatment centers with numerous features to enhance your comfort and safety while improving the quality of treatment you receive.
- Digital X-ray technology and 3D CBCT technology is used to obtain the highest quality of diagnostic information.
- Digital photography and multimedia helps us to explain treatment options to you so that you can envision your treatment options so that you can make a more informed decision about the option that is right for you.
- Digital impressions are used to obtain more accurate records with no Gooey and messy impressions!
- Digital planning and design avoids distortions that are possible with conventional stone models
- Digital manufacture of restorations utilizing CAD-CAM processes result in stronger, more accurate and esthetic restorations.
- Digital sophisticated sterilization center dedicated to your (and our) safety. The most modern sterilization equipment available, a custom software program and a dedicated full time staff member ensures that all required sterilization processes are met or exceeded.
6. Satisfied Clients
With over 600 independently verified Reviews across multiple online and social platforms, we average a 4.9/5 Star.
7. Fixed Pricing and Costs.
At Dentistry at Vitality Health, everything is done under one roof with ‘fixed pricing’. No hidden costs or unpleasant surprises.